Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pick Asidz: Untangle me tingles

TRax: Stop tickling me like a kitty cat Loca!

Loca: Stop mop at the sweat shop...Whassat?

Armitage: Look out bendejos...I'm a coming through...

Sicco: Look out Army, here comes Violent Victor...

Armitage: I see him Lardbutt...thats why I'm running...

Victor: Thats why I travel in a pack kitty love...

TRax switches costumes into Geomancer Prime...

Geomancer Prime: Look out you hoser I'm the golden choser...

Time stands still...

Loca: Hey idiot what are you doing still?

Trax: I was rescuing the one woman army of Armitage the weapons dealing prostitute.

Loca: But you were dressed up in that get up? How bout Necromancer Trax? Josh kidding sexy!
I love the good guys angelface!

Trax: But you dig a good badass every once in a while right?

Loca: Love them hired guns and on the runs no howdy!

Trax: That is a good little succubus, Tanto Tunto show her the ring!

Tanto Tunto: Here it is boss...(ringtone with "I will walk with you into the dark")

Time starts again...miles away!

Armitage: Thanks for the save, you are one heck of a brave slave to your sunshine...

Trax: She is my honey pot!

No comments: