Friday, May 30, 2008

Pick Asidz: Hamburger Hopscotch To: Samuel L. Jackson

Traz: My grandad used to be a guardsman at Alcatraz back in the yester years. So I got this nickname of "Traz" on the force, as I was once a beat cop and now a detective. The renegade junctions call me "Officer Mumbo Jumbo" cause I have an insistance to believe in greater powers than myself. Forces are always at work that we as human beings do not know about and/ or could not fathomly comprehend if we did! Some of the old ghost stories of Alcatraz made me aware of this as a kid. The condemned do their time not only in this life, but in the afterlife as well. These crazy kids in this pseudo streetgang called the "Capitulating Duets" deal with forces greater than they can comprehend, as my grandpa gave me a book of their so called "Nostropodia" that they seek from me. It was written by an inmate possessed by a spirit and talked about the netherwold or some stuff like that. He wrote this thing called the "Metamorphosis". He was one of the last inmates to get transfered from the facility to another prison. Don't ask me to talk about it too much...It kinda reminds me of the days of the Salem Witchcraft trials if the other guys on the force knew I had such a thing, as I would instantly become an outcast. But seriously, how do you deal with witchcraft as a cop? That question is best left to ghosthunters and alien patrolers most likely. I'm just a general crimes detective, I'm not even homocide, that is how I'm able to keep an open mind. I deal with ordinary people, so I know about trivial erradications, but not the compulsitory.

Welcome aboard the thing that you and I started...

No comments: