Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Duke of Biohazard

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies...shoot them in the head. Live underground. Don't make a sound. You might wake the dead. Alice is not in wonderland. The earth is in despair. Survival is the name of the game. Which Umbrella cannot repair. Call me the Duke of Biohazard. As I stand my ground. How many bullets do I have as my heart may pound. This virus is the fall of man. To which only lucky get the cure. No I will not join the company with such sophisticated allure. Piece me back together. Paste me a somber plan. The residents are all evil with this gun in hand. Hopefully I can stay immune. Like my ammunition. Keep my head on straight sweeping my volition. Yes I'm volatile my sanity is my base. If I stay alive we might save the human race.

No comments: