Friday, May 16, 2008

Pick Aside's: Locamotion's Soliloquey-I don't take the train...

Loca: Somebody named me Locamotion once because I used to play doctor under the table in kindergarden. There was always that book "The Little Engine that Could" there and I wore the color sky blue. I hate the kiddy stuff now, especially that stupid dad on his train's in Silver Spoons. Like a rich guy would spend all that time with his son. Reality does not comprehend things like that...things that are spoonfed with subliminals. I mean I like the concept, but a conceptionalizer is the basis of the idea in Hollywood. I deal with my emotions well over all the things amiss in the world. I call them e-motives and e-motifs...A parody of the disensitive. You see I'm a struggling actress and we flaunt more drama than throwing your momma a breathmint on a cold day...Recovering from atrophy's design. I've got my own style dipped in chocolate pudding, that's how I feel about Trax's friends...Trax was just some loser pen pal friend of mine on the internet until he started talking about aliens, witchcraft and streetgangs. I flaunted him in front of my boo at the time, then I actually stooped down a notch and met the guy.

No comments: