Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pick Asidz: Servo's Surplus To: Alex Jett

I run an army/navy store over the internet called "Servo's Surplus". It's almost as cool as the world's "secret radio", which is psychically attuned in. I'm as cool as ice most of the time, a hacker and a whip cracker...doing the nutcracker slide. I'm Brainchild's mentor to a tour de force field. You can see we run the grid, that is what the Gridlockx are about. Someone has to put up parameters on all these waves and wares in motion. The internet is like a sea of slander to someone like Alexander, my boss. He is a mortgage broker and an accountant with his own archetype for conversional conversation. The art of the sell and the sale wearing a necktie and a veil. He is a D.C. kid, like that fool Trax once was back in the day. They knew each other as kids, as their parents were friends when they were both babies. My headset is on hype when I think of idiots like Trax trying to get on the internet. He might think he is a windows warlock or something, but the real slicks are spouting computer compliments to him about some kind of blog website he set up himself. Should I comment on his comet or just shut him down and bomb it?

No comments: