Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pick Asidz: Brainchild's Brainless Burger

You know my life is like a hamburger that I don't know how to address. The bun is the thing that lets me handle it. My mom and this Trax character. Flipsidz is impartial, as he may be starting to like him as much as Blank, but he is keeping it to himself. Should I relish that fact? My standpoint mustard on the side, no mayonaisse and a little catch up. The patty is my real daddy...who doesn't really know what to think about this blaster blister, like my sister. Lily ie: Avatar, is so into the "good life" analogies without thinking of belittling herself with someone poor. Mom is such a qualm and Charisma is such a hippie reject. She is like dormant until called upon by Flipsidz to perform some miraculous act. Flipsidz is like the lettuce let us...

No comments: