Friday, May 23, 2008

Pick Asidz: Sober Hell

Crux: It's been so dry in this darn town...I'm down to seeds and stems.

Cleu: Smoke resin super bizario.

Sicco: Super asian bizario in a spanish barrio...

Trax: Cleu do Mexicans classify themselves as Spanish? I know the whole latino/hispanic thang, but they had that whole Spanish/Mexican war so long ago, it seems to me like Americans should hate the Mexicans due to the Alamo vis a va?

Cleu: You know you are a halfie and I'm Puerto Rican Trax. That little province thinks itself pretty unified with the States. Are you asking me to play "Get a Cleu"? Cause if you are I'm eagerly ready to guess before you make another mess!

Loca: Is your seeds and stem issue like Trax's Mom's midlife crisis and the Real Estate Negater?

Armitage: The real estate Negator and the Governator have two things in common. They both speak thier own language with town and country. Going along with the president in an oil war. They practice the art of do as I say not as I doo doo. Both are like Blake...they are slum lords acting as civil servants in bondage.

No comments: