Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pick Asidz: Pistol Petunia To: Kirsten Dunst

Trax: You are adorable except I gotta keep you away from guns!

Loca: Guns, smuns and those darn nuns!

Trax: Well it's not hella luya to yah!

Loca: Bang, bang cowboy! Get your grits off my knits.

Trax: Or you will tie me in knots?

Loca: Nope just lasersights with bright red dots!

Trax: So what am I? Top Gun of the Home Run?

Loca: Nope, just another loser having some fun!

Trax: Stash the cash little one, another spell from hell is in the place I dwell!

Loca: Well you don't gotta yell! Hell is well after Saiten fell...but I'm your little angel?

Trax: Nope you are my sweet little succubus! Don't have a conniption, but I overstepped my stop in fool's paradise with perrogative's purgatory!

Loca: Last stop on the hip hop tour bus?

Trax: Or the gothic goody gumdrops!

Chic layout-Kirsten=Goth, Kiera=Punk, Reese=Hippie + prep
Kirsten-Cat's Eyes capsize me as I stake my claim on the world and the wold.

No comments: