Friday, May 23, 2008

Pick Asidz: Dis Card Be Mine

Sicco: Sometimes when I'm humping you , I think of your vagina as a moist steak and I'm laying on the barbeque sauce with a squeegee.

Brickx: Sometimes when I'm humping you I think of a cow with a six minute udder...

Armitage: You six minute udders and my six minute abs...Brickxy you gotta lose weight and so do you Sicco!

Sicco: We are the fat couple from the Moon. Lunatics that stir fry their love.

Armitage: Back to that cow that just jumped over a swoon...You two are like walruses without flippers, pinata pinballand that game "Hungry Hungry Hippo" in a pie eating contest.

Sicco: I'd rather eat vaginas with Spaghetti O's...My cock is a can opener to your own taste tests!

Trax and Locamotion enter...

Loca: Taste test put to rest fat boy...the cat just got dragged in by her tail!

Trax: Sicco you and Brickx need a fix...how about a fatty wheezy whoopie cushion drag bag?

Loca: Or how about we all play some cards? They are my magic deck of tarot tot tot.

Trax: I like my china arrayed in rows with all your little teacups displayed, peaches and dream...

No comments: