Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pick Asidz: Andromeda's Thermometer To: Angelina Jolie

Andromeda: I see the curse of the wolf in your spirit...what did you say your name was?

Trax: My name is Trax...my parent's thought that was cute because they were always moving around. I guess there is no place like home or something. Sweet Home California! Do you have a pair of ruby slippers or a crystal ball for my girlfriend? She is totally into this fortune teller stuff.

Loca: Edgar Allen Poe's mother might have been a vagabond gypsy and an actress right?

Andromeda: Are you an actress Tabitha?

Loca: How did you know my name? Everyone calls me Locamotion round these parts.

Andromeda: And I suppose you are the little tension that could...

Loca: Nope, I'm just suppressed...Damn Hollywood, it's like you have to take all your clothes off to get a good part.

Andromeda: Look at your friends lifelines...do you see the eyes of the dragon?

Loca: Nope I thought they looked more like the eyes of spiderman.

Andromeda: These are interesting...Trax come to the back room with me!

They go into the back of the shop...

Andromeda: You are half lightbringer/ half nightbringer aren't you?

Trax: How did you know?

Andromeda: I sense it in your aura...you know gypsys have their own history to dealing with the DreamKnight's conquests?

Trax: Such as...

No comments: