Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pick Asidz: In the moment

Charma: White witch or not I think I might love Trax. That Loca girl is playing him like a fool. I like her sometimes, yet she is just to hoighty toighty and high on herself to bother. Trax's dad is a former movie star and I think she holds some appeal to that fact. But as a struggling actress she doesn't seem to struggle that much...I mean she is so layed back it's like she is in the mafia. But then again women can't be in the mafia, can they? I question her appeal sometimes, but then again I'm a kid's musician. I sing jingles and do cartoon voices. She must make fun of me. I'm trying to become a cartoonist and I want to go to art school. Trax is a writer and a band member of his group called "Wyvern Wulf". Tangents complain about cosigning the deal. I usually complain about how I feel in the moment.

No comments: