Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pick Asidz: It equals me

Money in pocket=good rapor with sex in store. Money on a chain means you are so vain. But life hands you all the cards, sovereign as you are...tortured man greasing the wheels, a cat person with wolves at your heels. I like money to run some errands, what do you think of these oil barons? Not my place in time to question the suggestion, I need money for my for my own detection. Placebo for the rich=warning to the poor...they won't come in person to knock on my door. Trax is in love with two different women...you know how feel till all is forgiven. There is a thing I used to call the "rectal terradectyl", now I call it a bisexual blunder...switching lanes of the highway of high strung. An amenity on a sheet of dillusion creating grandiose confusion.

No comments: