Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pick Asidz: The buzz

Sicco: Sex is so mechanical with you!

Brickx: Are you saying I'm a hobot?

Sicco: No I'm saying I feel like a trick with a dick.

Brickx: Your penis shouldn't come between us...I mean think how I feel getting naked and screwed on camera. It leaves people with nothing to look forward to, when the have me for the first time.

Sicco: I think the opposite...they see it and they want you for themselves.
Armitage and her fat thing...what a wanker!

Brickx: You know Blank is a master of Tantra?

Sicco: Or a master of the tumultous tantrum!

Brickx: He is so into his own dark philosophies with that stupid crow he walks around with.

Sicco: You mean "Vesper" the dark impersonation of his spirit? What a joke.

Brickx: Well is your penis the imperative personalization of your spirit Tim? What if you carried around a little penis on a keychain?

Sicco: That sounds like a good idea for an ideology baby!

Brickx: (To the camera) Idiots and ideologys, you don't even have to use reverse psychologys.

No comments: