Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pick Asidz: Cliffhanger

Charma: Can I ask you a question Trax?

Trax: It's not about shooting fish in a barrel with my pee pee squirtgun, is it?

Charma: Nope...I just wanted to know what you see in Loca?

Trax: I see a person who feels for me being so downtrodden most of the time with misintention's misfortune. Why do you ask?

Charma: Is that all? Do you really love her with all your heart?

Trax: I think I do, but there are times when I feel beneath her and she seems to frolic in that.

Charma: What do you think your penultimate woman's best qualities would be?

Trax: I like good hearted people...I smile when they think of me as some kind of badass...

Charma: But you're not are you?

Trax: I'm a survivor, but to be a "badass" you kinda have to be evil...I get by on good intentions and my own private philosophys to life's puzzle. I mean I am a Pranksta!

Charma: So you're a regular "Mr. Fixit" when it comes to tender negotiations?

Trax: It's not like I've got a calendar full of galas and howlas...

Charma: So what do you see in me?

No comments: