Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pick Asidz: Starcross

Blank: (with beam sword in V.R. world of an undersea cavern)
Sheaf the dragon Neptunos, I've come for more Nostropodia!
In this V.R. sim the duality is like a contagion...because all sides are being played.
Give me the Hyperion Book like I asked for and I won't have to unleash my cyberbots to scavange for data!

Lord Neptunos: Blank you are difficult to deal with sometimes, but I will grant you your wish this time round! I will give you portions of the Hyperion as we go along in Virtual Realtime...You have to meet me in another dimensional plane and format more to be in conjunction with spellcast V.R. You see I am a lightbringer, but I also have a dark side. The aliens which gave me the spells to be cast through your nostropodia are more infatuated with your second in command, the one called Trax...he is not as impudent and demanding as you! You are a nightbringer by nature Blank, Voodoo is all curses as you might know, the Arcane holds the mystery of life. Trax crosses two dimensionalisms because of his bloodline. You are not as sequestered by the greater powers of the DreamKnights organization that once stood as the threshhold to King Arthur's court.

Flipsidz: (homing in on the signal)
Hate to interupt this little suaree of yours Blank, but both Charma and Charisma both had epiphonys about meeting with Lord Neptunos.
(Everybody is in to the spellcasting aspects of Impactual V.R., the new type of technology used by the military)

No comments: