Friday, May 16, 2008

Pick Aside's: Armitage's Soliloquey-Short and poignant

Armitage: I love giving pointers to the pros, either hooker or assasin. Not too many normies in this business...You can always expect the normal people's fine points to be less than the extraordinary. Especially to a Brit here in the states playing checkers with a greencard and causing as much havoc as possible. I mean the American Revolution evolved into the Untied States of America...and then launched a bias bomb at the conventionalist. Drama comes in all shapes and sizes, like guns and bullets, but fat people are bazookas. Damn Lard Retards...Americans Honestly...Bloody Americans...My dad always used to say how much American's hate people that contribute to society, most people just sit around and figuratively play with themselves. That is what I mean...(I hate explaining myself...)

No comments: