Friday, May 30, 2008

Pick Asidz: Point Taken To: Snoop Dogg

Point: I'm a crooked cop, but so are most of them. They get too friendly with the criminal element and they invoke upon themselves a criminal mentality. There are two sides to that coin as one is good when you think like one, but don't act on it. Me I take action to get a reaction. I want them to feel the heat on my beat. I've been getting friendly with this new Spanish Streetgang called the "Grinderz", as Cog, their leader used to be a dope dealer that I gave a break to. He broke into a museum that was supposed to be carrying faustian artifacts and I let him loose with only a spanking. Now he lets me in on the rare artifactz business and some of the drug game. I always wear a vest, but I'm not impervious to a head shot. His colleagues are vatos to the extreme. They call themselves the HellBringaz. Something about demons and the Mexicans, as if God didn't let their kind into heaven. They expect the worst thirst and I quench them with some craverade.

You wanted in on this...well be a badge badger buddy!

No comments: