Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pick Asidz: Who is the predator?

Trax: Join the frey? I'm not a predator, yet sometimes I feel the dark side within me. The eyes of the jackal, the wolf and the hawk. I've been prey to the hitmen all my life. With a General for a father who gave me up when I was little...I was left a downtrodden downcast.

Loca: So people consider you a loser, right? That is life Trax! The only way to pick yourself up is to make something of yourself.

Trax: That is easy to say, but hard to do...

Loca: The hardest things in life don't come easy baby!

Trax: So you think that I'm doing the right thing with my screenplay and my poetry?

Loca: They say writing is one of the hardest professions.

Trax: And your acting doesn't come far behind it crazy cat...

Loca: Yup, but at least we have each other...

They kiss...

No comments: