Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pick Aside's: Unison means only me

Three armed jewish mafia punks are robbing a video store and are taking hostages...Flipsidz is sent to hostage negotiate...

Flipsidz: We seek peace with you...come out and you won't be shot!

Happy mask robber: Fuck you, you nigger reject! Go back to the ghetto lost!

(Flipsidz draws his gun)

Flipsidz: I'm here to help you, not whelp you...you are so insignifigant that they called the "ghetto patrol"...you freaking dumbass parasite!

Sad Mask Robber: Is that clock on a timid timer asshole?

Flipsidz: All right slugger, homeplate ain't serving you a platter! Time for the tear gas...

Crazy Mask Robber: Wait...We might let people go home to watch their videos if you take the time to get to know us...

Flipsidz: I already know you scumbag...All I have to do is make one phone call.

Happy mask robber: What are you talking about?

Flipsidz: I'm talking about your clairvoyant transparency to psychic despairancy bendejo...watch this!

(Flipsidz calls Charisma on his cell phone)

Flipsidz: Honey bun I need a flavor favor?

Charisma: You want me to make some dumbass in one of your hot pursuits?

Flipsidz: Yup, who are these punk bitches?

Charisma: Give me something to work with...like an address or a point of reference.

Flipsidz: We are at the Hustler's corner on Sunset boulevard...the video store these dead meats have holed up in is called Jake's grate!

10 minutes go by...

Charisma: Okay, hocus pocus and all that...the one with the Sad mask is Jason Goldstein, the one with the happy mask is Lewis Blackman, and the crazy mask is Thomas Lipshitz...they are average thieves looking to make a name for themselves.

Flipsidz: Thanks baby, I'll see you at home when I'm done here...I love clairvoyant poignants!

No comments: