Monday, May 19, 2008

Pick Asidz: My turn to question To: Kiera Knightley and B-real

Armitage: If you were to give the world a makeover what would you do?

Cleu: First I'd ask it to stop asking me questions...like I'm some kinda spanish sage at a rage.

Armitage: But what about the question do you hate the most?

Cleu: It's the fact that most people have the answer and are just looking for the hype.

Armitage: Do you think having an army around makes you lazy?

Cleu: Nope, just lethargic...like you want to do everything by and for yourself.

Armitage: What about my weapons training? You know you love "the gat in the hat" by doctor sue us!

Cleu: I hate the gun like I like being overun cutie...don't stand on an iceberg in the Bermuda Triangle and don't carry a flashlight in Blank's dungeon.

Armitage: Did you hear about Flipsidz and the Lockx...I think he'd rather pick his nose than be friends with a Duet?

Cleu: Now that is a question with a subjugator neck gator...Flipsidz rules without breaking a sweat. Blank's boundaries are isoteric quandries to "whose line is it now"...drawing a guillotine to suggestion!

No comments: