Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pick Asidz: Crafted, but not your usual ecclishifted insomniopath!

Trax: The target is the crosshair upon which we stare!

Blank: The mission is coalition!

Cleu: The missile that guided the thistle?

Sicco: Or the hare that made the dare.

Clyde: Like the rabbit out of bad habit?

Demon Santa Doll: The voice of equal choice!

Trax: Where the hell did that come from? Did someone cast a spell on my demonic Santa? We are all rehearsing and slow versing to the diversing of the dastardly coherent...

Crux: The power is in the hour! I put a spell on it from the hypogenesis spellbook I found in Blank's collection.

Demon Santa Doll: I come from a bad place to be in your face!

Sicco: Okay I just ran away with the mace of a disrupted place!

The Hypogenesis Spellbook was found in the Library of the Narcisist...In Blank's collection of Nostropodia.

No comments: