Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pick Asidz: Smooth Talkin

Flipsidz: I huff and I puff and I blow your panty hose down...This little piggy went to the market and only came home with tampons?

Charisma: What...you want me to bend over and clap?

Flipsidz: I feel you, but I got three puppets that don't trip...

Charisma: Yeah snappy, slappy and dingdong!

Flipsidz: You know you have this silly little strut when you walk...like your happy to not be a ho.

Charisma: You catch on quick Slick Rick!

Flipsidz: What the hell are you smiling for? Did you find a thousand dollar bill at the 99 cent store?

Charisma: Yeah I put it in my pocket with puff the magic tag on.

Flipsidz: Don't tell me you stole anything you clepto?

Charisma: I didn't steal with you at the wheel, my sister made me do it.

Flipsidz: You blame everything on your poor sister Charma, don't you?

Charisma: My sister is your blister sour puss...

Flipsidz: You know she has got a crush on that Trax kid I've been hearing about?

Charisma: You mean Loca's manly gidget on a widget? Charma usually likes the "bad boys".

Flipsidz: You mean her version of "Ding Dong, schling shlong and sing song"?

No comments: