Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pick Aside's: Symphony or Cacaphony?

Writing online in a chat room...

Avatar: Bron are you Jesuit Jesse or Lord Similcron today?
Brainchild: How is Mom? You get to be with her all the time...It makes me jealous that she chose a girl over a genius boy like me.
Avatar: Well thats the way it had to be for you to become such a genius! Genius would you send me your new scavs on the system data for the "Virtual Reaver" simulation?
Brainchild: How come I'm always sending you stuff?
Avatar: Cause you're the one that went to hacker school, you timenerd!
Brainchild: Well don't breeze on my wisper, overload!
Avatar: Did Mom sing you her new song called "Kiddy Critique on Cashmiere"?
Brainchild: That sounds like one for the records! Anyway I'm uploading you some pictures that I transmogrified in C.G.
Avatar: Are they of your black daddy?
Brainchild: Yeah they are...I put flames around his picture and gave him horns. Him and his darn pimpmobiles...I swear he likes cars more than me...

No comments: