Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pick Aside's: Interview with a Clamp Hire To: Dr. Dre

Streetz: My name is Jeffrey Adams, nicknamed "Streetz", cause of my city knowledge and understandings. I have been writing an article for Tower Magazine, a hip hop junkie's bible, about new age streetgangs. I can't get a mental picture of this kid I met, associating with street thugs...I guess I underestimate him. I'm talking about Trax Murphy...and the Capitulating Duets. Mr. Blank, their leader, is such a menace and this Trax dude is his antithesis from what I can understand. It's crazy...a world where street gangs rejoice in the supernatural and immerse themselves in technology! The east coast's GridLockx and the west coast's Capitulating Duet's are the topics of interest to me and my article. Sure there are other streetgangs out there, but not as fascinating...The Duets are into witchcraft and the Lockx are into computertech. Where does the archaic meet the new age? At a junction where nobody closes the deal! They are not saitanists, yet the Capitulating Duets practice black magic. The Lockx are not geeks, yet they seem to blocade the ignorant with a virtual vision. They are all playing russian roulette with a timebomb...The clock ticks as I try to accentuate my fixation. Reporting about translucent archetectures that burn down my igloo...the world needs to know about stuff like this! It is so hopeless out there, squares turn into triangles and circle pythagarian prodigals in a loop that sits on a stoop.

No comments: