Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pick Asidz: Apathetic Poetic

Loca: Stop playing peekaboo penis!

Trax: Stop playing the one boob jubilee!

Loca: That's for all the fan boys.

Trax: And the lesbians?

Loca: What about all the gay guys that read your poetry?

Trax: You know I'm not gay...

Loca: Okay then stop dissing me!

Trax: You started it!

Loca: So I'll end it by telling you that that gypsy's propaganda and all the confabricated prophecy's of Blanks are all starting to meld in my mind!

Trax: How so?

Loca: Because I worship the Ouji and it keeps telling me that the improbable is gonna penetrate my fort.

Trax: Like a date with Brad Pitt that you have been dreaming about since you were how old? (Oh someday I'll be old enough for him, ewh baby!) Isn't that what you used to tell youreself?

Loca: You apathetic asshole!

Trax: You and your attricious apoxy...me and my benign cosign...when will the crystal ball go to the mall?

Loca: Whatever's clever ding dong!

No comments: