Monday, May 19, 2008

Pick Asidz: Pre Cog Nation

Flipsidz: Is it a Pre Cog Nation or are telemarketers psychic these days?
My girlfriend Charisma and her sister are white witch psychics who manifest their own destiny through manipulations of the mind. I am a hostage negotiator and F.B.I. agent on the rise. I come with a little love note for all the terrorist wannabees...don't mess with a clairvoyant psychic who can predict the future and can find out who you are through remote viewing. Charma is my girlfriend's sister and not as much focused on such things as my Charisma that writes in the Daily Spectrascope Magazine. Her column is called "Holy Light and Good nights". You see I'm kinda undercover in my day job. As I used to be part of the "Harlem Knights" streetgang in Harlem, New York where I was born. My associate Mr. Blank was himself born and bred in a streetgang called "Forever Tears" in Compton. He and I communicate via e-mail about our respective gangs called "The Capitulating Duets" on his side and "The Gridlockx" on mine. East coast, west coast in da house. I'm a pimp with a pessimist duality towards life, the street, and it's minions. I like to be called "Flipsidz" as I will not tell you my real name or identity, a la Mr. Blank also. Count me in if you want to sin, but count me out if you don't know what I'm about...

No comments: