Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pick Asidz: Vanity Wulf

Crux: When I die I want to see african/american Ken dolls from heaven. That's how I roll...

Flipsidz: Okay, but don't say hey to me if your not a true believer in Black culture and Americana...cause I didn't ride on your little pony.

Trax: Say it loud, say it clear put it on my Blank pages venier, that's what you should have said bendejo. So Andromeda, you are into ouji and tarot cards, guess what I'm into?

Andromeda: An ashtray?

Trax: Nope just a game of "Uno".

Andromeda: Is that like your version of "spanish blackjack"?

Trax: Well it's not my version of "War".

Andromeda: How about monopoly?

Trax: Nope, too vague for my bones!

Andromeda: What about you Crux?

Crux: A homeless hobo alien in crisis? Gives me the jitters.

Andromeda: And you Flip?

Flipsidz: I'm grounded today Andromeda. I've been fighting with my girlfriend about taking Avatar in as well as Brainchild.

Andromeda: The cards deal you in Jericho.

Flipsidz: But what kind of poker player am I with two white kids?

Trax: I used to say "poker in the front, liqour in the rear", now I say "Ride em hard and put em away wet.... I love horses o.k.?

Flipsidz: You take some getting used to you freaking imbecile, but I can see why Mr. Blank keeps you around.

Andromeda: I'm supposed to tell you your fortune? Maybe you should get a black truthsayer to do it Trax?

Trax: Maybe your white at night sexy?

Andromeda: Maybe, but I claim and climb the stairway to heaven in my dreams and envisionings. Ie: Remote Viewing.

No comments: