Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pick Asidz: Factor Hell

Clyde: What would you do if I sent a terra sized terd to the devil as a Christmas present?

Cleu: Do you think the teenage mutant feces haters would abolish depravity in the brimy brimstone or the devil would be anti-primus fecality?

Sicco: God wouldn't be privy to the love handler of that porous package!

Trax: Do you think space is hell or planet's are really used as toilets on the road to the ultimate lavoratory here on earth?

Blank: If earth had that much god girth then why is it so green and blue?

Sicco: Because he ate the lucky lettuce and wipe himself with the sky.

Clyde: Or maybe he was all confused from looking at Black Holes and Blue Novas that he proposed to the purple planet eater in a carniverous delerium where he almost made us all into sea monkeys?

Cleu: Sea monkeys man! I think he almost turned my Mom into a Manitee, you know sea cows got flubber love.

Trax: Flubber love isn't graceful kid. It's all about those motivated moves from Manitee 69.

Sicco: Do you believe in fart demons Cleu?

Crux: Like hot air with horns man?

Sicco: I do cause they linger like the scent of your Manitee Momma!

Crux: Did the devil do that to them to make them like underwater versions of "Grimace"?

Trax: Can you milk a Manitee man?

Cleu: Probably but I think it would come out like seaweed juice though.

Sicco: I just thought up a manitee song..."You live underwater and you're fat as can be, I'm crazy like your mudder...I must be a manitee. Don't look for my banana...It's just my own internal balloon...Crazy like my ass putting on tight pantaloons."

No comments: