Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pick Asidz: Cosmic Frisbee in the G module

Flipsidz: I hope you lucky few use this gravity module well for the next hour. It used to be used only by people in the space programs. I've got some pull in that arena being with the Special Forces division of the F.B.I.

Trax: Don't worry about a thing! This will be a cool experience for us all.

Loca: Did you bring the frisbee?

Armitage: Of coarse and I brought a gatling gun too...Just Kidding!

Blank: I always wanted to administer myself to zero g.

Clyde: Be like an astronaut? Man this is dope!

Sicco: If I barf will it come at people all slow?

Selene: Don't do it Rufus.

Flipsidz: I had Brainchild and my crew make this replicate module. I hope you boys and girls like it! Someday I plan to go to space!

No comments: