Monday, June 2, 2008

Pick Asidz: Crux's Solioquey-Crusts Collaborated by Callous Caligraphy

Everybody leaves the crust expecting for me to make it whole again. Some magic magician I am as I am the middleman. Turn lead to gold for Trax, that is what he expects sometimes, but me I can't even turn ice cream into a milkshake. I may seem like I'm bitching, but I'm the problem solver for everyone else but myself. Girls, money, family and friends all illustrated illustrious, but graphically disintentioned in real life. They want it all, and look at what I got...the Crux crew all by myself. Love for my friends, love for my funny little world, and hate for what people make me into. A generic general purpose solicit all! Like I'm the miracle carrier? Air conditioning for a sauna just ain't gonna blow so cool.

No comments: