Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pick Asidz: Outsiderz

Cell phone conversation...

Slikx: Who is the centerfold today?

Playground: Does it matter so much as long as she is ripe?

Slikx: Yeah it matters to me you obnoxious moron, I actually care about these women.

Playground: Okay, okay it's Loretta Long.

Slikx: So did you highlight her eccentricities?

Playground: Yes I did...but her encouragement didn't come with a bonus.

Slikx: Give her a ground rule for starters.

Playground: What does that entail?

Slikx: It entails a crimson wagon if that is what only you can comprehend, sailor boy.

Playground: Do you like these women more than your associates?

Slikx: Sometimes and then they always have to remind me that I'm a man.

Playground: Yep, I feel the same way...but I'm more a go getter than some of these low lifes.

Slikx: You are more of a go getter, but you don't get naked and screwed in front of a camera.

Playground: I guess that is your liberal viewpoint, I am still a republican and a conservative.

Slikx: Yeah I'm a democrat and rich...liberal is not the way I describe it though. It's more like conventional.

Playground: Take time to make time for trial and error?

Slikx: Or spend time looking at your reflection in their eyes.

Playground: Wisdom is in the warrior...I guess!

Slikx: What would you know about that?

Playground: I know what they tell me.

Slikx: And who are you listening to? You can ask these women some questions, please.

No comments: