Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pick Asidz: Piano of the Piper

Trax: Slower and lower and try not to toot.

Loca: Then you think "tip the scale and send you another e-mail"?

Trax: Life is comprehension my sweet!

Loca: Then why don't you compare?

Trax: Because I'm not anciently oriented?

Loca: So it's time to purchase you a purpose?

Trax: And touch the golden surface, perhaps? I'm a lyre with my sycophants on fire...

Loca: Bad if you retire or expire!

Trax: I'm with you on that, but can you cross the stream of what it may seem?

Loca: Only if you dare to dream and heed the call of the bling bling and gleam!

Trax: You are my glue, but you are talking like an old shoe. Don't worry you are still my wily whirlwind...Let's stay on cue and on key.

Loca: So my "bitchcat" licensce is revoked?

Trax: Nope it's just so I don't step in the kitty litter...

Loca: Forensics of the forwarned wolf boy...

No comments: