Monday, June 9, 2008

Necrowulf's: Krotus in the valley of the orchard in heaven's twilight

Daffodil: Krotus your latency of power is due to...

Sunflower: The wulf change...

Rose: The shape shifting...

Water Lily: And the fact that you are but a young GeoWulf...

Krotus: I am wulf and I am humen, so is the coinsurgency coincidal within myself.

Dandelion: So you seek the soulsmith?

Krotus: No I seek the "golden labyrinth"...

Zantania Chrysanthemum: The way is through the "GeoCross"...my minions will show you the way! Put on the "StarCross" young one!

Krotus: I will put on the "StarCross" helm and neutronic armourment, but first tell me where I can find the WarWulf named Materlia?

Beastius: Son beware the Dinozaurs and the Insectoclones on Notron. As well as the Daemons in Neu Hel. The Epsilonian Empire are good beings like us, and the humens are mixed.

No comments: