Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pick Asidz: La paz en Fraz To: Samuel Jackson

Traz: I learned a lesson when I came across the Gridlockx the first time...not to mess with their leader who reformed them. Flipsidz real name is Jericho Smith and he is a former hardcore navy seal who became a hostage negotiator when he came out of the service. Went to a little college in between and became a mega icon to the public. He uses his collection of psychics and supernatural people to perform good deeds and intervention for people. To help him solve crimes as well as express his feeling to people in need. They even came up with a name for themselves of the "Psychic Independants". Flipsidz says that these superhuman people are the key to his entrepreneurial business that he does on the side of working for the public. We call him an "F.B.I." Cop. The world needs more of those...I like working with him but he is a celebrity besides a cop and he draws a lot of attention. He prefers to live in solitude sometimes. Flipsidz entourage is made up of a lot of inforcers. He is one of the only ones in the F.B.I. with that legal right. He earned it from the New York governor, as he was given a key to the city. I like people like that and a lot of other cops on the force feel different about hobnobbing with the best of the best. I have my own commentary and influences...

No comments: