Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pick Asidz: Charma Calling

Flipsidz: You can't control bugs, can you Charma?

Charma: What do you think dude? That is a dark witches forte. Go contact the wicked witch of the west.

Flipsidz: Okay already, I'll have to add a person like that to my collection.

Charma: How are the kids doing?

Flipsidz: Brainchild is working on SlimEE the robot with his impactual virtual reality guide on and an Artificial Stimulcron hooked up to his veo cortez appendatures. Avatar is drawing and writing her own comic books on the web.

Charma: So what is my sister up to? Worshipping the black man in a new hippie hysteria?

Flipsidz: That is what I like about her. She understands a lot with an open mind. She is writing about aliens stimulating the psychic grid and stuff.

Charma: Aliens smaliens! Maybe a "Predator" will propose to me some day and an alien will egg pop my worst enemy. You are not it Flip!

Flipsidz: Call me Jericho...

No comments: