Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Give me a woody pheasent

Pine combs and acorns see dese nuts
They are fruitful in a united bliss, but smell like greenery with a touch of obscenery
Breaker, Breaker come in clear
What exactly do we have here?
I love the forest in the spring
But what exactly did that woodchuckle do with his ding ding?
Smokey da bear says put out that fire
But that birdy over there's heart is ablaze with desire
Pecker Pecker pick up stix
In da woods beans and pudding don't mix
Mr. Goodyear says I have yet to expire
Check my date it's own my label
The hot air from him should affix on poor mable
Mable, Mable what a queen
A horse and carriage to suit my sween and swagger
Albeit still a nag
Whose the bear to ruse the Gag?
Tell old Yogi not to play with the fish
It's not all forest creatures that sleep and pish
All is holy in da trees
You don't like my stay there then tuck your head between you knees

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could play with it's woody?
By Joshua Paul Shepard The goldenwulf

No comments: