Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pick Asidz: Take a look To: Will Smith

Eye Candy: Bling blung blit that don't mean shit baby, that's what I tell all the whores. Whores d'vors got me doing all the chores? I'm the real Mr. Playdough to a kid in a sandbox. Leggos weren't my thing I was into the Constructicons...but wished they combined and turned good. Shhh please isn't a shit pleaser. To paraphrase inadequacy I'd say "not me" when they let me judge before combat. Am I your "quick fix"? Like a runny nose on cane? Or am I a programmer in the man's matrices of matter? That stupid Cleu guy that Flipsidz talks about once in a great while, about how he justs asks questions or something, intent upon other people to answer. Spanish fool...I'm a live long and toss her kind of guy. One that gets ring finger rigamortis. Look at the other guy, as he is Superman? So you think bitch! I'm which super hero exactly? Nor am I such a villian. Who am I? I guess I'm just what you make of me most of the time...John Q.

No comments: