Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pick Asidz: Cream Cheese Please!

Brikx: Curtain me the curtail and man the ganon. Life outsmarted me and shot me with a canon. I am but a little vixen wretched to favor nixon. I am a crook who is not so crooked...Give me liberty in what I'm cooking.

Selene: Well pickle my pussy just for posterity. The gleam of the cheese has me on the tease. I am a righteous voyeur shot down by any lawyer.

Sicco: Do me a little dance, just as a favor if you were a fruit. Please tell me what flavor?

Clyde: I like ice cream better, the hotter the wetter. Stick a candy cane in your pussy and take you to the north pole.

Trax: I'll guide the sleigh with chronic so bright! All right guys here is the situation...

Loca: Vicious bitchous viper my harness on the piper lit to help with my situation indifferent to an elegant vacation.

No comments: