Friday, June 6, 2008

Hypnotize me Oblivious-song

First Beat: Budda budda boo...dah dah. Budda budda boo...dah dah
Hypnotize the theorize...
Hypnotize me electric...Electricity to slide across...Hypnotize me eccentric...genuine to show who is boss...Waking up too early...Never abating late...Hypnotized to Mr. Furly...saying golly great...Back to the basics with every goodnight kiss...Back to linguistics with exasperational bliss...Crazy as a ferris wheel on overdrive...Bumpy as a roller coaster that you feel inside.
(Chorus) Lay low
An Uphill struggle to ponder...A battle of intentives over yonder...My intent is to make you laugh...Thier's is to make you cry. Bad for Mike and Jen...when I'm feeling like I'm gonna die!
Hypnotize me an illusionist...A man of many means...Colors of all black...hypnotized to the teams. Hypnotized to damn this...Demanding my own attack...You know an interested country...has my creative side's back.
Hypnotize me illustrious...Mysterious to meet my goal...Hypnotize me combustive cause...My dreams are on patrol. Down to isoterics...and derranged as a whole...when are you going to be aware of this...Don't hypnotize me for posterity, as the light is blinking green to red...Hypnotize my solidarity...Rounding the corner almost dead...
(Lay low x 4)
I get so close to it...Without the proper care...I have to win this race...I don't want the scenic share...
Hypnotize myself cause of the anger inside...Like there is nothing I can do if I let it slide.
I don't know why you are doing this...Their evil makes me cry...Step up and fetch a tortured life...Like I wish I could away fly.
Hypnotize me oblivious to take away all my misery and strife...Watch T.V. all day long, that is my so called life.
These idiots make fun of me...In a world that doesn't stick...I'm tired of a footloose government...Abolishing my rights....As a human and a citizen...Not seeing heaven's lights...
Hypnotized to my cadence...goodness to become like...Hypnotized to jadence...It's what god really likes.
Good face to reflect...Hypnotized to a role model...Just one to elect. Like the cracks in the cement I mix it up a lot. Hypnotized to be frank...An idea sifting through a clot.

No comments: