Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pick Asidz: Birds are flocking in herds...

Trax: They talk don't they? I'm talking about the birds here and around the world. The dogs try, but the birds you can actually understand. I guess it's only natural due to the fact that they have articulated asophogixes, for they can sing and stuff. I kinda think "my little birdie" should be a new toy. I think highly of the birds. And the advanced cats, they are more psychic than the dogs. Birds seem to have their spirit incorporated in most things they do. Cats are standoffish but they succomb to charm. I love animals so much, by being alert to them and paying attention to their mannerisms. But I have to say of all the animals in the Animalae Kingdom I like wolves the most. I have a bond with them that I share walking down the streets. The meaner they get, the more like a wolf I get. It keeps me in tune to happy hopping. The lariat is not thrown over them like a net, when it comes to how they feel about a master. You have to be one heck of a person to train one. Spanish have felt like that for a long time. But they have a secret about the actual "wolf tribe". I won't tell you all about it, but they might be able to.

Dark Cloudz: You are right you sloppy boy, but don't make no mistake to use it in the right aspect of the day/night differential. You know the ting, the one about how the boy never cried wolf to protect him from someone. Don't mistake how dark a wolf sees tings. They see darkness is people and they try to protect you!

Dark Cloudz is a houngon white voddoo priestess and Mr. Blank is a bokor black magic voddoo priest and they are cousins. Dark Cloudz has a love hat relationship with him most of the time, as he is too much of a practical joker for her to handle. She says "You can't use the magic gifts like dat child, you have to polish youself ". She also says "Your Crow is de way to see through the world for you Blank". As Blank carries a Crow on his shoulder and uses the Crow/Raven spirit as a vision guide.

Thank you to Dean Koontz and his book originally entitled "the Pit" and then called "Nightfall"!

No comments: