Monday, June 9, 2008

Pick Asidz: About Styx-Cry me a streamer To: Ice Cube

Styx: I'm Flipsidz' partner in the F.B.I. and mentor. I've been doing the counter terrorism hostage negotiations bit for a while...They send in two big black guys and you know the job gets done. Flipsidz is so flippant so I get to play "Bad Cop". I got my nickname from an old police sergeant when I used to be on the force. He believed in the Asgardians and told me "boy make sure you put two hundred dollars on your eyelids when you go down the river Styx...The boatman Charon doesn't want any speedboats or showboats on his little lake." I've seen way too much death and gone through a bunch of partners, some dead, some crippled, so I try to tell Flip to be careful. I dream about how I'd go out. I'd much rather a blaze of glory than a pilferer's little smoke cloud. The showboat is Flipsidz most of the time. Trying to get his "Psychic Force" or whatever they call it into the mainstream status quo. I gotta get me a white witch clairyoant girlfriend, but I don't know where to shop. Where do you get one of those? At the mall or the arcade? Library or courthouse? Not like there is a witch boutique or sumthing. Anyway I think I'll date a lawyer. More my style to sue in a suit...

No comments: