Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pick Asidz: Truth Complex

Charma: So Trax you used to be a patho schizo...and now you tell the truth all the time, or at least most of the time?

Trax: For I have a need for what the cross might represent.

Loca: Are you so high and mighty that you don't believe in the truth?

Charma: The truth hurts so much...with all those secrets!

Loca: Yeah I can feel you there with this wolf boy.

Charma: I like him too...ruthless dragon that you are Locamotion.

Loca: And I'll breath fire and smoke you out "Clairvoyant Twin".

Charma: My sister is the one with all the ability coming from her openmindedness. My mind is usually closed to the contingency. How bout you?

Loca: Are you thinking the medical industry made a boo-boo?

Charma: Yup a lup!

Loca: I want a clone so I can have a twin too!

Charma: It's better when she is your real sister.

Trax: All right you two quit bickering, what are we going to do today?

Loca: We are going to make a documentary about our lives through Streetz and Eye Candyz who might work for Slikx.

Trax: We can also use Charisma and Conniption for that too.

Charma: And some other nameless people who thrive on anonymency.

Blank arrives...

Blank: So did I make an entrance with my new Lambo?

No comments: