Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pick Asidz: Take off your shirt and eat dirt

Loca: Why don't you ever take off your shirt Trax? Trax you know I've seen you naked?

Trax: Because I'm freaking hairy and I've got grey hairs starting to grow on my chest.

Loca: Don't you know you're 31? That kinda getting up there?

Trax: And I'm a little jealous of you cause you don't grow old! The cool thing about you is that penis size doesn't matter to you.

Loca: You have an average size penis dahling!

Trax: Yeah you never seem to complain over anything Loca...don't you androids wanna bitch sometimes?

Loca: Sure I can bitch, but robots always find solutions to their problems.

Trax: The solution to dying is?

Loca: Become like me after you die...then we can live forever.

Trax: But the Gridlockx made you perfect. They wouldn't be able to make me over as good. You are so advanced you are almost human.

Loca: I am programmed to be the best. Brainchild said so...

Trax: Brainchild is 14. How could he know how to convert a tin can into a machine?

Loca: He told me that he remembers stuff from his past life enabling him to do much of the same thing. He was an inventor then and he seems to be remembering more and more from it! He thinks he used to be "Frankenstein".

Trax: Yeah and you would have made the perfect "Igor"!

Loca: And you would be the ideal "Mary Shelly" to tell the tale...

No comments: