Friday, September 5, 2008

Pick Asidz: Street Heats to a beating soul

Tower Magazine Interview #1:

Streetz: So let me get this straight...your girlfriend is an android, you're a telepath, you have been undergoing psychic evaluations and testings from some kind of unknown/underground program developed by the F.B.I., you are a poet and musician, you have a band called "Wyvern Wulf", you believe yourself to be a half breed werewolf, you talk to protozoa in your eye, and someday you want to be president?

Trax: Yeah and animals talk around me...go figure! Plus because I'm a telepath I talk to aliens sometimes when I get lucky and they are teaching me a language, kind of like Sanscript or something you would see on that show "StarGate". Before they came to me the first time I started having premonitions and wrote them down in a little scrapbook.

Streetz: What kind of aliens were they?

Trax: Well the first ones I met were what I call "The Etherels" and the others fly around in little drone ships, I call them "the Seekerz". They are in ships the size of boogieboards and I think they are shells for "the Etherels" so they don't dissipate and atomotize in the light. They talk to each other through bio-electric bolts and have blue and red lights surrounding their infrastructures. At first I thought they had something to do with the cops? One time an "etherel" came into my room through the ceiling. It just dissipated right through the material compression of the ediface and it's face was a pinwheel of bright lights.

Streetz: What was it doing there?

Trax: Well I call those kind the "Scannerz"! I think it was monitoring my dreams and life functions.

Streetz: Can you get this stuff on camera?

Trax: I could try, but most of the stuff happens at night late in the evening. I used to be more prone and keen to it when I was homeless.

Streetz: So have you ever thought about taking a siesta on the beach one night where you could get back in touch with the extraterrestrials?

Trax: I've thought about it...but being comfortable is more appreciated by me these days!

Streetz: Yeah, living on the street brings it's own form of heat to a beating soul!

No comments: