Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pick Asidz: Dancing Duetz

Slikx: Bad if you hate California Trax...

Trax: Yeah, yeah I like the glamour folk, but I hate the ill pride!

Slikx: You know I'm always telling you to get into the industry somehow? Anyway you can...

Trax: I can stand on my own two feet, unlike your fetishes...I used to be homeless with no help from you or Mom.

Slikx: That side of your family es loco a una gratisma calientes.

Trax: You know Unc...you are always busting on the Spanish?

Slikx: Yeah I pay them the least. How the hell is that mechanical girlfriend of yours? Like a robot zombie or sumthing?

Trax: Yeah you would be amazed how human B-child made her?

Slikx: I hear your Dad is coming to visit soon? Fatigues on...no pun intended.

Trax: Yeah I rarely get to see him...once every two years in fact! He is like my family's version of an eclipse...

No comments: