Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pick Asidz: My poingant pointy

Point: So I gave the kid the biocontaminated ticket...we on the force felt we should dock his lifespan for being a little ingrate. The stupid kid found out about some paramilitary weapon in holding in England. Invented by "MI-6" for some stupid bitch called Armitage, it was supposed to be the greatest of all birthday presents. Her poor spy father guy got killed in action before he could test and deliver it. Little shit has to keep his mouth shut! So I figured "What the hello". They make that kid into some kind of angel or sumthing? Well then, I'll be a demon, so I figured.
He stole things from convenient stores and we played good cop/ bad shop. Homeless people are walking trashcans anyway. I heard this ryhme about "Pac-Man living in a trashcan", so I figured I'd gobble my goblin with a beretta vendetta.

No comments: