Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pick Asidz: Dare me to Compare...Contrast to Outlast

Fanfare: I'm in love with a 14 year old...does that make me a female pedaphile? Brains are what I worship like some kind of love sick zombie. I feel like Mary Poppins giving the chimney sweepers rhibinol. Or sleeping beauty waking up to a lobotomy. My brother steals the freaking show and tell all the freaking time. It drives me crazy glue...I'm jacklyn frost to him, the little boss. What I say goes to all you hos! My brother is such a space cadet with all his fictitious bullshit. A cop gave him a biocontaminated ticket? That's hard to believe...not in California when I give it a second thought. Black people seem to relate to him pretty well...(that being kind of an understatement). I wish Flipsidz would have given him a laser gun instead of an android. What would the paparazzi do with a sticky taped schizo like Trax. (Maybe I'm schizo too...cause I hear the same voices?) The truth is in bumblefuck for all I know...Right asshole?

No comments: