Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pick Asidz: The moon will come out tomorrow

Veronica: You know my ex husband was a real pain in the ass...trying to make a military household out of an artist's retreat. We conflicted like crazy, him being admitted into the "LightBringer Orginization" for saving the country from terrorist threats, particularly one that involved salvaging a nuclear power plant from thermal overload. Me being admitted into the "MoonNightz"for playing the bride of a serial killer in a movie called "KillCats"...and for my own aristocratic background. My former husband is English aristocracy and I'm Spanish/Mexican. The English are so hoighty toighty and the Spanish are what my son Trax would call "Thuggish Ruggish". I have a daughter too, her name is Calista and she calls herself "Fanfare" because she is a celebrity hound. The two don't get along...I had to kick Trax out of the house because they were fighting and argued so much. Trax kept calling her a Black Witch and Calista kept calling Trax a fag to the point that they were pushing and hitting each other. I guess that is my fault for only wanting daughters! My family couldn't stand a blond haired child so I ostrocized Trax my whole life, because of other's opinionation's...

No comments: