Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pick Asidz: Screw the pooch

Trax: Do you find me handsome Leany?

Selene: You're ok...but if dollars could talk they would tell you to chop down a cherry tree and inaugerate tooty fruity.

Trax: Well I could tell a lie even if it smells like bubblegum, mon cherie.

Selene: Would you protect me if some wacko woodchuck tried to chuck his wood in my forest?

Trax: Would it be before or after you poke the bear with a stick?

Entering in all decked out in pimp regalia...

Armitage: Smoke the chimney with a chuckle puckeroos, what is up?

Selene: Oh the birds, the sky and the aliens. Shall I call you buttercup or batter up?

Trax: What's with the ghetto getup Army?

Armitage: Today I'm pinch hitting for the local pimp mongers brigade...ever seen a female pimp pattycake in a contest of contention?

Trax: I've seen my fair share of the well impaired impishly devoured by a coward!

Armitage: Well clean out the attic and hang up some nudey pics why don't you...here comes a sucker punch at my pudding.

Entering in...

Con John: Hey where are all the ladies at? Are you a pimp...?

Armitage: I'm what you get for two dollars and a rubber hose. If you are looking for ladies then keep your firecracker's fuse ferocious sucka. What are you looking for four eyes? Chocolate love or a dimpled daisy? Or do you want the doublemint gum of hooker lookers? Cause I got twins on the payroll...

Looking at Trax...

Armitage: Or at least I can make them look like that! You know blondes got that sista sista thang...

Con John: How much for the twins?

Armitage: For you chuckle chackles...More than you got in your pocket!

No comments: