Sunday, October 5, 2008

Good Measure Act 3

Fernando: I appendature the character of one constricted, feeling too flight and unjustly convicted. Take a lonely figure and cover him with slime, transparent as ice dropping the dime. Left is berating, right is undone, liberation in our quest is a lonely one. Flamboyant question to one little man, so I figure the question is always at hand. Stealth in my compass, lightning in my glide, I harness the wind to go for a ride. What I feel inside is culture not snide. Compound to culture, through the eyes of the hawk and the talons of the Vulture. Carry the metal little boy. Gimme a gun and all I needed was a toy. This being elemental in the eye of the storm, needy and greedy to one of ill form.

Angelica: You silly misbehoven, you slave to the grind. Machination over where other men might slide. Knife in the gut, pain in the side. Release me from feeling too dizzy, like dig me a ditch, when you have won this battle and finally become rich. Life in the inhale and exhale for passion. I stirred up your appeal and exhausted the fashion. Frost and glue and a miser you. Make me shiver to deliver a speech, about one who conquered the niche. Rather becoming the beat of the drumming, but what a leftover of a man?

Fernando: All humdrum like hoodlums and bums, do not have the eyes of the Jackal, such as I tackle...

Angelica: Oh you silly little wolf, not as uncouth as a villian on the prowl, yet still you can howl.

Fernando: Martyrs sacrifice the ordained, believe me I've been well met and trained. I come from a place, a bastard's island, no need for dissuagure and always beguiling. Honey and liqour, passion and fruit, yellow the color of the old wooden koot. You are a lavender petal upon a rose, I sniff it to tell if you can stimulate my prose. Carnival and clockwise, soul of the eagle, Christen my carnage with legs like the beagle.

Angelica: Tame thyself when you speak of carnage, the devistator diverse in all that garbage. You are a spanish prince, maybe one day to become King. Endeavor the diamond which will make me sing.

Fernando: Price to parry, Slippery Seal, go back to the ocean, or a potato you peel. Shoes to untie when I needed a knot, clockwise to good measure at the store where I bought. Feel me to express these emotions of treasure. Suggestion to the part from mouth to steady pleasure.

Angelica: Potato you peel, then you spin fate's wheel. Cause this ordeal ate thy seal. Shark in the water of a castle moat, a sadyr of satire, to an unsteady goat. Little cupid vagrant who ran away with my heart, you are a monster pulling a cart.

Fernando: A cart of crosses at the winds of intercoarse. I do feel you suffer, as if you had remorse? Little pussycat, you are jealous of one lone wolf. Deliver me from evil, so I remain aloof! At play held at bay, on an island of disway, I look at your visage as here we stand today. Guilded is forged, yet we deter, strength to the miser that wants to hear you purr.

Angelica: Meow of the now, walking the cat, I am in an alley of freedom and it seems you need to break glass with a bat. Stir up my potion, for the cat and the witch, I'd rather eat birds not an ocean of fish. Look in my eyes windows, they are every picture of me. A portrait of potential together with glee.

Fernando: Trust is not captive for capture the flag. But don't stamp me out like the ashes of your fag. I'm not a little butcher to a wind up toy, bombs away and I'm ready to deploy. Sturdy my girder and nestle my rod, life is not a game that you play with God!

Angelica: God is good till you abash his temper. Man are you a pacifist that I need to semper! Fists of iron, heart of gold, you've taught me to banter and to tangle the wold.

Fernando: Good lady I construe, that my heart mists like dew, to the essence of you! Bitches are bitches when it comes to something delicious and with an appetite for a christened prince. But the ones they let pass are not jackass or brass, but royalty in a finch. You're hair is so golden as mine used to be, some would chastize and call it the color of pee. But the color of the opal has a need for the hopeful!

Angelica: And the devil granted me asylum in such limbo? You played the downtrodden and me the bimbo? Sing to my angel, but don't smoke in the wind, they are wrong, for you have barely sinned. Repent frustration and incarnate dillation to dillute and distill a heart. Move on your feet to a job complete's start...

No comments: